The Mission of The Executive Agency (TEA) is to work with you to achieve Business Success through your Talent.
Our clients have called us their "personal change agents," or "organizational development gurus" and we have a reputation for living up to their expectations.
Our extensive level of experience makes us excellent INTERIM HR LEADERS.
At the organizational level, we fine tune performance measurement (dashboards, etc.) and monitoring processes to ensure that all involved are aligned with business requirements.
Workforce planning and succession planning are tools we use to determine human resource needs.
TEA works to develop, to implement and to improve the results of engagement data.
We see compensation & benefits as levers that combine with management behavior to drive culture.
The Team at TEA have extensive restructuring experience: such streamlining requires rebuilding management team to drive effectiveness.
At the team level, we do team assessments, team building and restructure. We also will develop custom training for manager or executive groups to drive up skill levels and ensure alignment with strategy. We can do this in an intensive day-long session; or, we can work with you to have lasting results over the transition passages for teams.
At the individual level, we have two services: We coach key management (from key manager to president-level) to direct their energy and style toward Board-required strategic goals.
And we work with individuals to set up career paths and attain their next step job. We work with Organizations to ensure that outplacement is done in a thorough one-on-one coaching fashion.
- Cost-effective recruitment of all levels of talent who attain full productivity rapidly..
- Improving employee engagement in year over year results..
- Developing actionable succession plans that are acceptable to the Board.
- Building honest communication processes that drive understanding of strategies and goals to all levels of employees.
- Creating employee driven career development discussions.
- Creating a process of sustainable individual employees’ growth so that retention increases.
- Workforce planning for growth and/or redeployment.
- Resolution of sensitive employee relations issues.
- Facilitation of team building, workshops in presentation skills and group behavior change.
- Building innovation in companies with streamlined structures or new processes.
- Facilitating of Talent Retention during Acquisitions/Divestitures, etc.
TEA has worked at the C suite/Board level and the breadth of the team from very senior executives with Board Experience to Presidents of their own companies.